FREE AIR COM III
Shown with visor not included
Free Air Com III is a unique helmet, manufactured using advanced carbon Kevlar technology, with hand laid composite shell. Aiming to optimise the design of helmet for airborne sports, specially targeting paramotor pilots.
Free Air Com III is an evolution of our very popular Free Air Com and Free Air II helmets, based on them and using the same certification (EN 966), but with redesigned shape and new features.
Free Air Com III can be coupled with different visors supplied by APCO and prepared for a number of visor assembly options. It is also prepared to accept most communication systems. Assembling the headset is a simple straightforward procedure.
- Three options for visors
- Four color choices
- For sizes from Small to X-Large
- Slim profile – low drag, sleek look
- Hand laid composite shell structure
- Vents for airflow control – efficient cooling in the helmet
- Visor compatible
- Washable, replaceable internal lining
- Composite shell with EPS inner shell and full lining cover
- Weight 600 gr.
- Ready to accept communication headset
- Specially designed for Paramotor use
- Velvet colors (except White)
- High quality finish
- Robust construction – Built to last
Free Air Com III (Code: 60150 – helmet only)
|Internal Circumference [cm]||55-56.5||56.5-58||58-60.5||60.5-62|
- 60150 – Free Air Com III
- 60236TS – Visor for Free Air Com III Tinted Short + assembly accessories
- 60236M – Visor for Free Air Com III Clear Full face + same assembly accessories as for 60236TS
- 60236C – Visor for Free Air Com III Clear Full face + traditional assembly accessories
NOTE – Helmet is supplied as default with visor 60236M assembled